Before your appointment
- Please arrive with your hair detangled and ready to be treated. Any prior style should be removed before your scheduled appointment time. Removal of prior style during your scheduled appointment time is not allowed, can cause disruption to your appointment time and may result in the cancelation/ rescheduling of your appointment.
- We work by appointment only and do our best to begin appointments during their scheduled time. Please arrive on time as late arrivals may cause a disruption in our appointment schedule and as a result inconvenience following scheduled appointments. Late arrivals may result a rescheduling/ cancelation of your appointment.
- We ask that you give at least 24 hours notice of a cancellation. There is a $50 no show fee for appointments canceled or rescheduled with less than one day's notice.
- Please refrain from bringing any guests and children not being serviced.
- An adult must accompany children being serviced.
- We accept all major credit cards, debit cards & cash.
- There are no refunds. We do our best to ensure that all clients leave our space looking good and feeling great about their hair care service. If you are not satisfied please notify your stylist prior to the conclusion of your appointment and they will do their best to remedy and accommodate you.
- NYS Sales Tax is added to each transaction